Thursday 29 July 2010

Challenge 1

The first challenge!!

My first challenge is going to be a colour challenge, I love to mix unusual colours and get so inspired by seeing just the right colour ink or paint, I obsessively collect paint charts from DIY stores and cut them up to make my own combinations. So my challenge is to make your project using these colours as your main colours (you can add small bits of accent colour if you want to) - Steel Grey, Petrol Blue and a lovely Sagey / Olivey Green.



The Design Team will be uploading their work here as inspiration for you over the next few days. You have until midnight on Sunday 1st August to post your links in the comments, the winner will be announced on 4th August.

Thanks for playing!
Sarah x

7 comments:

  1. Such a fun colour chart!!
    Cannot wait to make a creation with these fun colours and to see all your DT creations!!
    Love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,

    Well I have made my challenge card, I have not used this mix of colours before so I hope you like it.

    ALso not sure how to link my blog but here is my card

    http://handonheartcards.blogspot.com/2010/07/challenge-card.html

    Good Luck with the new blog.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah
    My name is Jen i hope you dont mind that i had a go at your challenge.
    my card is here http://jenbobsplace.blogspot.com/2010/07/blog-post.html.
    hope you like it and i look forward to your comments.
    Take care
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops sorry there is a full stop at the end of the link to my post leave it off and you should get there.
    Sorry xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah
    Congratulations for the new challenge blog . Hope to join as much as I can ....
    This is my card
    hope to see you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah
    Great new blog...and an inspirational challenge...certainly haven't used this mix of colours before...well here is my card....
    http://marjiesmakes.blogspot.com/2010/07/gardeners-birthday.html

    ..will look forward to your future challenges!
    Marjie x

    ReplyDelete