Wednesday 20 April 2011

Challenge 37 - Winners

Good morning and a huge welcome to Sarah Hurley Challenges. Today I would like to thank all you lovely and very talented ladies for joining me and my team for our Easter Challenge. I have to say I especially loved the chocolate entries...only downside was it made my craving for chocolate very difficult to control. So if I have gained a couple of pounds I know who's to blame lol.

Without further a do here are my Top 3

1st

Lorraine no 15

such a beautiful bonnet

2nd

Rebeka no 3

what a wonderful gift

3rd

Lisbeth no 29

love the image and the pastel colours

The lovely Sandie and the rest of team A have a April Showers challenge running til Sunday 24th. The DT have oodles of inspiration so please pop on over here.

Don't forget Camilla from Team B has a new challenge starting tomorrow

hope to see you all again soon

Clare x

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS everyone! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how wonderful to have been chosen within the top three thank you so much. Hugs Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete