Thursday 19 January 2012

Challenge 58 - All About Me!!

Hi all, my challenge for you is LISTS and YOU!

What I mean by that is it's a new year and that time where everyone seems to make resolutions to better or change themselves!

My challenge is to be kind to yourself, see what's already good about you and celebrate you!!
Create a project that shows a clebration of you!!!

I used Sarah's Teal, Pumpkin & Black inks to create this journal page:


Now check out what the rest of the fabby team have created:

I used papers from Sarah's Tinseltown, Oz, & Vintage Halloween collections. My favourite things are listed on journaling cards in a mini faux envelope.


I've had a printer crisis this week but i've used some scraps of the gorgeous papers from Tinseltown to paperpiece the dress, wings and crown for the fairy on the cover of my 'All about me journal'



Jaine
I made myself a desktop calendar using the calendar pages from the Tinseltown CD.  Of course this is my page about 'Me'  - March, my birthday month.



I made a scrapbook layout, using backing paper from Sarah's Wonderland CD. This layout isn't directly all about me but it is all about my favourite actress ~ Audrey Hepburn and features one of my all time favourite quotes and definitely some words that I always live by.


Elaine
I used Oz papers and ticket for my scrapbook page about the gorgeous rare butterfly that visited my garden last year-I raise Butterflies and they are a huge part of who I am. 

Jess

I have made a memory page of our first cat Baby Blue.  I used a Postage Stamp Embellishment and Argyle Paper from the Christmas Cheer CD, and Ticket from the Oz CD.


I made an 8x8 layout using the Oz papers and pictures I printed from my wee Polaroid Pogo Zink! Made some easy bunting from the papers and added a wee quote I found online!



I have used a selction of cream papers from Sarah's Christmas Cheer CD, but I have made a non-Christmas project. Not a card (which is unusual for me) but a wall hanging which uses all of my favourite things, techniques and styles. I also managed a little journalling around the edge of the top right panel which is out of my comfort zone but I really enjoyed.


Link up by Jan 29th :)



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the opportunity to join a fun challenge.. Everyone's submissions are great! Hope it was ok to post two.. the first was sort of on accident, but it does still fit the theme, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for joining in! and you can enter as many times as you like, I look forward to having a look later :o)

      Sarah x

      Delete