Wednesday 1 February 2012

Challenge 58 - Winners!

A big 'Thank You' to everyone who entered this week, I loved hopping round and looking at all of your creations!

This weeks winners are:

1. Debbles Dabbles 

2. Anneke 

3. sharon 

Please e-mail me here for your blog badges / prizes

Don't forget to pop back tomorrow for a fun new challenge!

Sarah x

p.s. Have you signed up to Craft Academy yet? its free, fun and full of inspiration! I hope you'll come and join us for the next lesson tomorrow :o)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for popping by to visit my blog and for leaving me a lovely comment
    hugs Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah

    First of all congratulations to Debbles and sharon as well!

    I emailed you as soon as I saw the results, but haven't had any reply. I am unsure how long I should wait, so I thought I would let you know here. I am aware using the account of my husband's business (stralend en wel) the emails sometimes end up in people's junk mail or spam folders. That's why I am following it up.

    Thank you for picking me as one of the winners!

    Crafty Hugs

    Anneke

    ReplyDelete