Thursday 31 January 2013

Challenge 77 - Anything but a Card!

 
Jaine here bringing you the latest challenge.
For this one you can create anything you like as long as it's not a card.  It may be a scrapbook layout, album, altered art, tag etc but please no cards.
Below is some dt inspiration.

This is mine and I've made a page in my smash book.  All the journaling spots are from the Documented range and the badge and a couple of the cards are from Sarah's ephemera packs.




I have used the I love Paris kit to make a notebook, I printed the papers and elements on printable canvas and varnished them to make the notebook life proof! :-)

I used a bunch of elements and scraps to create a fun tag for this challenge. I used some cute burlap and stapled it to my tag base and then embellished with some butterflies die cut from some wood grain self adhesive paper.


I've altered a sign which has been in my to do basket for months. I've really mixed up Sarah's paper collections here using Santa's Workshop for the Kraft Polka Dot H, Retro Home for the Pink O, Heritage for the cream stripy M & Craft Basics Pastel Chevrons for the blue E.



I made a mini book and embellished it using Sarah's Expedition Kit (except the globe on the front from Back to School). On some of the pages I've also used some of Sarah's embellishments- tickets,card and moustache. There are more pictures of the mini book on my blog.




 
 
 
I have made a pretty little candle, using the I Love Paris kit.  I used my graphics software to overlay the frame with the beautiful rose.  I printed onto tissue paper and used some fairy dust and a magic spell ;) to put it onto the candle.
 


 
 
Carol

I used the fabulous Wonderland digi kit to alter this brown paper bag, I used a doily from the Craft Ephemera kit to sit Alice on.

 
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Everyone! I'm playing with you all for the first time, thanks for the chance to share my art and all your wonderful DT creations! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my first time here too :) Fabulous creations from the DT Team. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls lovely challenge and DT work. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the amazing challenge and the absolutely stunning DT work for added inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the challenge and the DT projects!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic AIW Bag - my fave :-)
    Thank you for this Challenge... I am new here :-D
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great things! So inspiring. Who needs craft mag's when you can click through here?! :)

    ReplyDelete