Sunday 5 January 2014

Challenge 88- Thank you

Hello there, Jaine here bringing you the first challenge of 2014.

Since Christmas and the New Year festivities are now over, it seems we all have something to be thankful for. It may be a thank you for the present, thank you for having us or simply a show of thankfulness for having got through Christmas without gaining much weight! (that's not me by the way). So it's right that we show our thanks in this first challenge. 

We've got some fabulous prizes to give away (please see the bottom of this post for more info!!)

Here's mine. I used the Chevron background stamp to create my background and the Art Doll stamp set to make my figure. I have some more pictures on my blog.


Here's what the rest of the DT created.



For my Thank you card, I have used the rose stamp from A few of my favourite things December kit and coloured with with promarkers and add glitter from my wink of Stella brushes. The background is using Pan Pastels. I have then mounted it onto rose embossed card and added ribbon from my stash. To finish off my card added a sentiment from the sentiment stamp set

Nicole

For my project I made a fun little wedge shape gift box. I made it from Sarah Hurleys papers - they are such an amazing heavy weight they were perfect for my little box. I embellished it using bits and pieces from the Sarah Hurley kits and shop. I made it a little box for some goodies to give as a thank you.



I used papers from Sarah's latest A Few of My Favourite Things Kit along with her Alpha stamps and Princess Doodle Doll stamp set

Elaine

I used papers from Steampunk and the image is from Expedition.


I have used papers from The Most Wonderful Time Digi Kit to make my card.


 Lisa


I have made a wall hanging using papers from both A Few of My Favourite Things Volume One 8x8 Paper Collection and All Sewn Up A5 Paper Pack, a heart stamp from the Hand drawn Roses Stamp Set and a few more bits from my stash. More pictures and details on my blog.




I have used three distress inks to colour the background with Sarah's hexagon mask, then over stamped and embossed with  Jaine's exclusive stamp set, Nests Are Best.




Project Life using Sarah's Daily December kit



I used the sentiment from the Sentiment Stamp set and the Flower and Leave stamps came from the October "A Few of My Favourite Things" kit.


Natalie


I created this CAS card using Sarah's fabulous mist spray. Such a vibrant colour and so easy to use to get the desired effect.


I used Sarah’s Large Texture stamp for my background and my main image and stars from Wish Upon a Star stamp set. My thanks sentiment is from the Block Alpha stamp. All papers are also from Sarah Hurley paper kits.


You have until the 28th January to enter, the prize will be a £10 voucher for Sarah's shop for first place and a blog badge for second and third places.
 
This months special prize for one lucky winner drawn from entries using any of Sarah's products is a set of Pastel Flexmarkers.

Good luck everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment