Sunday 19 January 2014

Documented 365 - Daily December


Good morning and welcome to the Sarah Hurley 365 blog.

It's my turn ( Clare) to play host and today's topic is about divulging into the world of DOCUMENTED 365. For those of you who have never heard off or know much about it you will find it explained fully here on Sarah's blog. 

In particular I'm focusing on DAILY DECEMBER. The concept is that you record daily in the month of December or you may just want to record some days, it's entirely up to you. 

 The point I would like to make is that everybody can do this no matter what your background or how daunting you may think it is. So let's get out of our comfort zone however  I do warn you though, it's very very addictive and once you get started there will be no stopping you lol.

 Below I have done a step by step tutorial showing you how I created my layout.

Step 1

Choose a sketch. I have used one of Sarah's. 


 I have used one of Sarah's. You will see many of these popping up on our blog.


Step 2

Choose a picture




This is me and my friend Tracey running on Christmas day!

*****

Step 3

Choose papers/embellishments 


Sarah's Daily December kit

 Perfect if like me you 'need' everything to co-ordinate! You can subscribe to the kit here 

Step 4

gather together the basic elements of the sketch



Step 5

Arrange on your page 


Top tip don't stick down until you are completely happy with your layout. It gives you scope for any last minute changes.

Step 6 

consider adding more layers/embellishments


Step 7

Add some journalling


I swapped my title and journalling around as I was restricted for space

Step 8

The finished result


Now it's your turn and feel free to share your projects with us
by leaving a link to your blog in the comment section below.

 You can also leave any questions you may have too.

If you would like to join in with our monthly challenge click here or on the button on the side of the blog.

Thanks for stopping by and we hope to see you all again soon

Clare x












4 comments: