Monday 24 March 2014

A layout for February

Here's the second of my posts for March and as promised in my earlier post, I've created a layout for my February Project Life album.

My background is the gorgeous soft pink paper from February's A Few of My Favourite Things kit as well as some of the other papers used as a backing for the photo.


 I cut and layered a few different patterned papers as well as sneaking in a few journaling cards and cut outs from other kits.
I stamped around where I was going to place the photo with a mixture of mini kit club stamps and the big chevron background stamp.

 Also with the February kit came a mini triangles stencil which I used in a couple of places around the page with some texture paste.


I wrote the title with a paint brush and ink and cut it out. I don't normally like my own handwriting but done this way I had much more control over what it looked like and where I placed it.


I just love all the layers.


Have a good week and I'll see you soon.

Jaine

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful page for the month of February. Just full of texture and layers , well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO Jaine, I love all the layers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layering is fabulous Jaine - love it x

    ReplyDelete