Thursday 13 March 2014

Steampunk Birthday Card

 Hi everyone,
Nicole here today with a simple and masculine steampunk birthday card. I used some of the Sarah Hurley papers, library journaling card and the steampunk digital kit for on my card. The top hat was stamped from the Love and Marriage stamp set. I fussy cut it out and foam mounted it onto a die cut hexagon. I then stapled my sentiment to this. I stapled the tickets together also for some added interest. Everything got a coating of walnut stain distress ink to age it all up. I then adhered it all to a kraft card base. I love how easy this masculine card was to make!
steampunk card
Thanks for stopping by today - and don't forget about our challenge running over here!!

1 comment:

  1. Great card Nicole, I love the distressing on it :)

    ReplyDelete