Wednesday 9 April 2014

Steampunk Tag

Hi All,

Nicole here again today! I made a masculine Steampunk card for this blog last month. I had some scraps from that left on my desk so I decided to create a tag to match it that I could add to a gift for with the card. I used some of Sarah Hurley papers, and the steampunk digital kit for this. The word strips, and tickets were from the digital kit. I cut them out and glued them to my tag. I stapled some of the tickets together to give an effect of a ticket book. 

I die cut the cog from the Sarah Hurley papers and used inks to help make it look rusted up. The papers have fantastic texture so this really helped with the look. I stapled the Enjoy the Journey word strip to a small journaling banner. I then stapled this whole thing onto the tag and let it curve out from the tag for some more dimension. Some splatters of white spray and some twine finished it off nicely!

steampunk mini tag
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you got inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment