Monday 5 May 2014

Challenge 92 - ANYTHING GOES

Happy May Bank Holiday :)  

It's Natalie here with the May challenge of ANYTHING GOES - I do love that musical :D 

So show us your crafty makes - it can be anything - remember if you show us what you create with Sarah Hurley products then you are also in the running for a fantastic seperate prize (see below)

I created this layout using AFOMFT February Kit. I've wanted to scrap this photo for quite some time but have never had pastel colours to work with. The peachy pink paper worked perfectly. 




Some close ups of Sarah's Flair and wooden embellishments.


A close up of the cluster of embellishments. 

The gold sequin from the kit and cut outs from the snip n sticks. The gold and brown rose is Prima.







Have a look at what the fantastically creative team are showcasing...

For my card I have used a number of inks to stamp the arrow out of the Stamp set Special Edition -On your Bike by Jaine Drake I then used the tricycle and sentiment from the same set. I finished off by using Sarah Hurley's Block Alphabet stamps to add the sentiment. I have made it for one of my tutees the whole Tutor group leave me to go on exam leave on the 9th of May :( Txx.

      

    Lisa
I have used papers and stamps from one of Sarah's A Few of My Favourite Things kits, along with Sentiments Stamps, paper piercing, doodling and a few UTEE Embellishments.

                                
Clare

These amazing papers are from various ' A Few Of My Favourite Things' kits.....a favourite colour combo of mine. The stamps I used are from the 'Dream A Little Dream' Doodle Doll and 'Be Amazing' stamp sets (eyes only)....and for those that don't know Sarah has designed other sets in this range which you can also mix and match, it's so much fun!

        

I decided to take the anything goes theme literally and go with using the Doodle Doll Zombie Girl stamps for my project this month! I also used the Chevron Mask on my tag background and some Sarah Hurley papers for my brains and the paper piecing on the zombie girl too.

 

Jaine 
I thought I'd make a mini album with a sheet of paper from the March kit. More pictures to come in a later post. 

I used Sarah's Be Mine scrapbooking kit for my card. I love the colors on this kit and I have used the same in some of my other card projects. For the heart, I cut it from the Snip N Stick embellishment sheet from the same kit. For my sentiment I used Sarah's Block Alpha stamp that I embossed in white, while the typewriter stamp is from the Be Mine stamp set.  


I used a monthly kit with crafting software to add a sentiment to the typewriter paper, sized it to fit on a card then I matted and layered the image and papers from the kit with kraft card like the base card. I embellished with complimenting buttons.



I decided to liven up my organiser with files from Sarah's Portfolio in the Silhouette Store. I used the  Personal Organiser Set  and  7 Days of the Week File Tabs. I cut Organiser Set out on some gorgeous papers from AFOMFT kits. Full details on my blog.



Hi, I have used off cuts of all the papers from Sarah's 'A Few of My Favourite Things Kits'




Sharon


The one card every year I dread-my son's birthday card! I can never find anything teenage-y enough but Sarah's moustache paper from AFOMFT kit is perfect! I added faux stitching around the edges,a plastic moustache embellishment and a badge,all from Sarah's shop. Then I found I'd ran out of wrapping paper so I used Sarah's moustache stamp to decorate a piece of paper. I'm pleased to say it was a success,especially the badge!


Claireliz

I altered a little notebook using papers, sequins, a lightbulb stamp and a lightbulb paper clip from Sarah's AFOMFT kit, and stamps from Sarah's Picture This, Alpha block and Home stamp sets



Prizes

 First place - £10 voucher for Sarah's shop
 Second place - a blog badge ( email Sarah)
 Third place - a blog badge ( email Sarah)

This months special prize for one lucky winner drawn from entries using any of Sarah's products is.....


You have until 25th of May to enter the challenge.


We can't wait to see what you create.


Happy crafting! N x


2 comments:

  1. Fun Challenge. New Follower.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining us and thank you for becoming our latest follower

      Delete