Friday 16 May 2014

Ukulele documented!

Hi! It's Sharon here with my Project Life-type layout using Sarah's Documented365 add on kits from A Few of my Favourite Things kits. I've got so many photos waiting to be sorted and this is the perfect way for me to make them look pretty and make use of them.

This week I decided to use my ukulele photos in a layout. I recommend everyone to get a ukulele as they are such a cheerer-upper after a hard day at work! All the stress of the day just drifts away and wasn't I lucky having a card with exactly those words on for the header! I added some music notes from a stamp set that came with the AFOMFT kit-perfect for adding a little touch of ukulele.


Couldn't resist adding a little paragraph praising my ukulele again!


The little white heart brad is also from one of Sarah's kits.



My finished layout. I love the simplicity and the way Sarah's kit works so well together.


I recommend these Documented365 kits to everyone with too many photos and not enough time to scrap them as really,the kit does all the work!

1 comment:

  1. Fab story Sharon, and a great layout as 'homage' to your ukelele.

    I have a guitar but havn't played in a little while, but I know what you mean when you say you can'drift away' - its a great way to completely forget everything going on around you. x

    ReplyDelete