Sunday 25 May 2014

Lemon Butterflies

Morning All. It's Lisa here today and I have made a birthday card using the April A Few of My Favourite Things kit.

A little while back I was lucky enough to play with some cork sheets for a magazine commission, it was fabulous and really versatile, so I was more than a little bit excited to see some in the kit. Here I have used it to stamp and colour on...



I love the texture the cork adds to CAS layout.


The butterfly was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with ProMarkers. 

Here's what I used:

  • 'Jet Black' Archival Inkpad
  • 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Inkpad
  • ProMarkers: Gold, Canary and Tulip Yellow
  • 5" Square Kraft Card Blank
  • Wink of Stella Clear Brush Pen
  • Viva Decor Pearl Pen Black
  • Pearl Beads

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I love the cork, it adds another touchy/feely dimension to a project. Gorgeous card and I love the shape you cut with your cork. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete