Wednesday 21 May 2014

Sneak peak of something new.

Hi, it's Carol here today. And I thought I would be naughty(again) and use a stamp from a set that hasn't been released yet. I really had to have a play with these as soon as Mr Postman had delivered them.

I decided to heat emboss with them, which isn't easy to do with a clear stamp with lots of details, but thankfully Sarah's stamps are lovely and deep so it easily picks up the details. I was going to take step by step piccies but got so excited doing it that I completely forgot, you know what it is like when the mojo is with you.

I stamped out the image onto pre-cut white card using Perfect Medium Ink Pad, then covered the image with embossing powder. I used gold, silver and bronze seeing as I live in Glasgow and we have the Commonwealth Games coming here this summer! I then used the heat gun to melt said powders. I layered it onto matching cardstock, popped foam pads under them for dimension then placed them onto the card.

I added some accent sequins(I thought they looked like wee medals) and heat embossed the "Create" sentiment from the Doodle Doll Art Girl Stamps



Keep your eyes on the website for these fab new stamps, this is just one of them and there are lots more in the set.

Remember there is still a few days to enter our Anything Goes Challenge this month.

Thanks for popping by, Carol x

3 comments:

  1. great stamp set and I love how you have embossed them in 3 different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous carol, the embossing really shows the detail. Can't wait to see the rest of the set x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp and how you've used it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete