Wednesday 11 June 2014

A little pink book :)

I love to create mini books and among my favourites is this one using one sheet of paper to fold it. Instructions for folding your own can be found quite easily on the web. 

Anyway, this little mini contains a few of the pictures I took recently of the House Martins who live each summer on our house in their mud nests. We love having them but they do make quite a mess so my husbands answer to that was to build shelves underneath to catch the poop. This year, however, they've decided to build more nests but away from the shelves so it looks as though we'll have to put up some more.


As I said before the book is made from a single sheet of 12 x 12, this one is from the March kit which is still available to buy in the shop, the embellishments too are from the same kit.






 I punched out the circles from the snip and stick sheet and coated them with Glossy Accents to create a shiny finish, then layered it up along with everything else with sticky foam pads.


 I loved the little doodle stamps which went with the kit and used a few of them around the mini.


I hope you enjoyed looking at it as much as I did making it.

Don't forget to join in the blog hop if you haven't yet. See the post below.

Jaine x

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Jaine, what a great way to record all the activity xx

    ReplyDelete