Friday 13 June 2014

Confession Time

Morning All. 

It's Lisa here and I have a confession! I made a Father's Day card for my Dad, another for my Father in Law but I completely forgot to make one for the children to give Hubby. As you read this we are away visiting friends and will be for the rest of the weekend so I needed to make a card quickly. 

In a hurry I turned to Sarah's fabulous papers from the A Few of My Favourite Things kit. The papers are so gorgeous you really don't need a lot else to make a great card.




You can tell I was rushing as really the sentiment should read 'Daddy' (my children are only 4 and 1) but by the time I realised I had already stuck the letters on :-( I'm sure Hubby won't mind though as he will be more pleased with my eldest's writing on the inside.


The small star stamp is from one of the exclusive stamps included each month in the A Few of My Favourite Things kits.

Here's what I used:

  • 'Stream' Adirondack Inkpad
  • 6" Square White Card Blank
  • Wink of Stella Clear Brush Pen
  • Viva Decor Pearl Pen Black
  • Alphabet and Star Dies

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Love this card Lisa, the hessian is perfect for added interest. I find sometimes the quicker cards are the malt effective, instinct and the natural designer in you takes over. Hope you had a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete