Tuesday 17 June 2014

Phone card with a difference.

Hello, it's Carol here today, and I am sharing a card I made using Sarah Hurley Silhouette files and stamps from Sarah's Shop

As you know I am trying to use the Cameo more often, so thought I would make a card using one of my favourite files,  Cell phone/mobile phone file. I actually remembered to take a few quick pictures as I was doing the Cameo part of the card. I ungrouped the file and moved it about on the screen so I could cut all the bits out on different papers and card. I actually used on of the 3x4" cards from last months AFOMFT Kit to be my "screen". I popped the papers onto my mat to match up with the screen; 

Once they were cut out I popped them onto a bit of paper  just to have a wee look at them. I decided to use a bit of black Card Candi to be my "button".


Sadly I got carried away with the next bit and forgot to take pictures!! I got a 6x6" card blank and stamped rows of speech bubbles in colours that corresponded with the "screen" the stamp came from a previous AFOMFT. I then stamped random sentiments from the Everyday Sayings Stamp Set. These stamps are great for funkier cards maybe for friends or teenagers, they are clear so ideal to stamp within something else, like the speech bubbles on the phone or the stamped ones. 


I popped some 3d foam under the green and pink speech bubbles and under the phone, just to give the card some dimension.





 I really hope you like the card and will join in with our Summer Brights Challenge this month. And remember there are goodies up for grabs with Sarah's fantastic new World Of Imagination Blog Hop!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Carol, so inventive and just perfect for anybody these days i think.
    (When you said 'phone card' I immediatly through of the green BT prepaid cards from yearrrrrs ago.... do you remember them LOL!) x

    ReplyDelete