Monday 23 June 2014

Project Life - Stamping

Hi, it's my turn (Clare) to post today and I thought I'd share my love of using Sarah's stamps when creating my Project Life layouts.

Every month Sarah includes a stamp in her 'A FEW OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS' monthly kit which I find are perfect for adding detail on the journal cards. Here are a few examples where I have either stamped directly onto the journal card or I have made a little embellishment.

THESE MOMENTS


 CAMERA





I also like to think out the box, just because the stamps set was specifically designed for a particular occasion it doesn't solely have to be used for that purpose. On a visit to London last year I went to see 'Wicked' at the theatre and I thought this Halloween stamp set was just perfect.





You can of course use the stamps sets that Sarah has designed specifically for the 'Documented' range or project life. 



The 'FABULOUS' sentiment is form the 'EVERYDAY SAYINGS' stamp set

ARROWS


JANUARY


Thought this made a great first page

You can also find many more of Sarah's stamps here in her shop

Be sure to pop by soon for more inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. It's very satisfying to make your own journaling cards and the stamps are perfect as you say. You're cards look as if you might have bought them pre-printed like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clare these are so cute, and they tell your stories beautifully. Its such a lovely way to always remember those memories.

    ReplyDelete