Thursday 19 June 2014

Retro Computer Card

Hi all,

Nicole here today to share a card I made using some fun products. I made a retro computer themed card and used the really cool circuit board paper from the Sarah Hurley A Few Of My Favourite Things paper collection (Vol 1). I also used some black, grey and white card and a old floppy disk and some buttons off an old keyboard.

 I created a card base from grey card and matted the circuit board paper on some black card to make it pop. I then used the white card to make a label for my floppy disk.
 On the label I stamped the sentiment in a font builder stamp set and used the keyboard numbers for the sentiment number. I used some pencil lines to help me align everything up a bit.
 Here is the floppy disk all ready to go...
 And there is the card all put together. I left it quite clean and simple and let the background paper and the floppy disk be the main focal point. Oh and its a card for a boy to, so we know they don't notice the lack of extras on a card! :)
Thanks for stopping by today, hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments: