Tuesday 3 June 2014

Stationery

Hi it's Sharon here and I'm a stationery-holic. There I said it! I love stationery sets, can't get enough of them and am a huge fan of snail mail. I write a lot of letters and belong to a group called Postcircle dedicated to writing just because! (I'll be sharing the details on my blog later).

We all know how nice it is to get a letter on the mat that isn't a bill. Well I was about to start a letter to a friend who likes sewing but couldn't find any sewing themed paper in my stash. Then it occurred to me that I could make my own! Me and Craft Artist don't get on so I tend to avoid digital crafting and print/cut things out instead.But- I bit the bullet and gave it a go.

I used Sarah's All Sewn Up digikit and printed out some sheets of paper in various sizes and a couple of envelopes and I have to say that me and Craft Artist seemed to get along quite well together for once!




This has opened up a whole new world to me and I'm looking forward to a) doing some more digi-crafting with Sarah's kits and b) making tons more stationery!


2 comments:

  1. Fab idea Sharon, in this day of electronics its so easy to forget how exciting it is to receive 'actual' mail from a friend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone would be over the moon to receive this in the post.

    ReplyDelete