Saturday 21 June 2014

The World is Your Oyster

Hello there, Claireliz here
How are you?

One of the things I love about living in a seaside town is that on a really nice hot day you can be on the beach within 10 minutes, it's great, grab a towel, sun cream, a drink and a bucket & spade and you're all set... fab!

The photo on this layout was from one of those days...


I was looking for some beach related stash and I came across this AFOMFT kit from last year which was perfect, the papers in the kits were 8x8 instead of 12x12 back in 2013 so I used the whole sheet of ledger paper as my central piece of paper and built the layout up from there. I used a scalloped border punch to create the scalloped paper ribbons.


The three circular embellishments were cut from the Snip & Stick sheet with a couple of sequins added above the whale for air bubbles and I added a teeny metal anchor from the kit to the corner of the photo.

I'm now on the look out for more beachy themed stash for all of this years photos.

Hope you enjoyed my post, see you soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment