Thursday 24 July 2014

A CAS Get Well Card

Hello, it's Carol here today to share my latest make with you all. It has been glorious weather here in Glasgow, unfortunately the heat doesn't agree with me, so perfect excuse to stay indoors in a cool craftroom with a fan on and an ice lolly lol.

I like to keep a wee stash of cards for emergencies, or incase Mr Mojo goes on holiday! And I thought I would make a quick "Get Well" card using 3 sets of stamps from Sarah's Shop

I sometimes have a wee nosey on Pinterest first, and then put my take on it, and I did that with this one. First I cut a piece of white card and punched the edge to make it look like a page from a notebook, I then stamped 3 jars on it from the Odds & Ends Stamp Set, I then stamped a supercute ladybird in one of the jars, and this little cutie is in the Woodland Fairy Stamps by Clare Brown . The sentiment came from Sarah's Sentiment Stamps. Inside the card it says "I heard you caught a bug" I coloured the jars and ladybird in with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.



Ingredients
Jar stamp from Odds & End Stamp Set
Get Well Soon stamp from Sentiments Stamps
Coloured with Dove Grey FM, Poppy, Red, Ice Grey 2&3 PMs
EK Success Punch
Kraft card blank.

I hope you like this card, and it gives you some ideas for doing something different.

Remember there is still time to enter our Challenge


4 comments:

  1. Carol I love it, I love the jars, I'd not really noticed them before. Fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jaine, I love the jars because they are so versatile x

      Delete