Friday 18 July 2014

Celebrate Family

Morning all. Lisa here to share some inspiration. Unfortunately my Little Princess has been poorly so in lieu of a new creation I thought I would give you a closer look at my challenge piece…

For once it isn’t a card! It uses a fabulous stamp set designed by our very own Jaine Drake. The stamps are called Tweet Tweet and can be found here in Sarah’s Shop.

As I said before it’s not a card and I’m not quite sure what it is but I was playing with the stamps and had my watercolour paints out and this just kinda happened. I’m not into journaling or anything like that but I think I may pop this into a little folder and maybe add to it now and then, when the mood strikes.

I stamped everything in waterproof ink onto watercolour card. The central square included some masking as the coloured panel is all one piece. Here is a close up picture…

The colour has been added using watercolour pans and a water brush and I’ve also sponged some of the paint through one of Sarah’s stencils. The details have been added with a WoS brush pen, a ProMarker and a silver gel pen.

Supplies:

  • Tweet Tweet stamp set by Jaine Drake
  • Paints: Water colour pans
  • Inks: Archival ‘Jet Black’
  • Embellishments: Dymo Label Maker, Silver Gel Pen, Calligraphy Pen and clock embellishment from one of Sarah’s A Few of My Favourite Things kits

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Lisa this is superb. I love the colour and your layout is so much fun. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete