Thursday 21 August 2014

My Favourite Things Creation.

Hello, it's Carol today and I am going to share my creation for this months Favourite Things Challenge. As usual I was indecisive about what to make, so rather than just use some of my favourite stash I opted to put my favourite things into my PL layout.

I am VERY new to PL and thought  a monthly layout would be better for me, rather than trying to keep up with weekly, stressing myself out and ending up not enjoying it. So here is Februarys Layout in great detail. 


This is a 4x6 card, with a cropped 4x3 journaling card, it has brands and a resin heart and I used love heart hearts, all of which came from AFOMFT kits. The month stamp is from the Today Stamp Set.

This is a 4x6 card, with a couple of wee layered pictures, and a sprinkling of pretty sequins and a small journaling card in the corner.

This is a 3x4 journaling card with a teal heart on it. I got the Love Journaling Card by Sarah, from the Silhouette Online Store, and cut it out on my Cameo and layered it onto the heart. I just love how they fit together. 

This is a 3x4 card with a smaller one layered on top. Sometimes it is nice just to leave things simple.

This is a 3x4 card with a picture of my hubby and great niece, I have layered it up and added some lovely brads from the AFOMFT kits.

This is a 3x4 card with my naughty cat Aggie eyeing up my Tunnocks Teacake!! The stamp is from the Today Stamp Set.

This is a 4x6 card with an adorable wee picture of my great niece and her super cute "crinkly" nose she gets when she is giggling! The gorgeous flourish in the corner is the Doodle Heart Corner Flourish by Sarah in her Silhouette Store.

I love this 4x6 card with Aggie making noise!

 And here is the completed layout. I like to think that each card tells a wee story, and it really does encapsulate my "Favourite Things"


Thanks for popping by today, remember there is still a week to enter our Favourite Things Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Fab layout carol, you have gotten the hang of PL I would say 😀 x

    ReplyDelete