Friday 5 September 2014

Challenge 96 Buttons

Hello and welcome to Septembers challenge.

This month we have yet again chosen a fabulous theme which is........

BUTTONS

As always Sarah has provided some amazing prizes up for grabs. To enter our challenge and to find out more about our prizes just scroll down to the bottom of this post!

But first please check out the inspiring projects from the design team.


Jaine
My buttons have been die cut from a piece of sticky backed cork.


I used the button to replace the letter O in my XOXO sentiment. The stamp used was Block Alpha stamps. The buttons and banners are from A Few of my Favourite Things- Tropical Favourites kit while the cut elements and shapes are from the June Documented365 kit and  February Documented365 kit. Apparently love combining papers and other shapes together in  a card.


Clare

I created this scrapbook page using various papers from Sarah's A Few Of My Favourite Things kit. The buttons were die cut and the background was stamped using Sarah's large Fancy Deco Lattice stamp.




I altered this tin for Christmas bits, I used papers from Sarah's AFOMFT kits, Jaine Drake's Special Editions Christmas Stamps, a badge and some buttons....



I took the theme of this challenge very literally - buttons! Over 50 of them all on one poor card. I adhered them all down with gel medium and then painted over with a coat of gesso. I then painted these all teal and then went over with a layer of gold. Sarah's digital words then went perfectly on this!




I loved this challenge and got a bit carried away, and made two cards with various papers from Sarah's 'A Few of Mt Favourite Things' kits from over the months. I embellished Jaine's Drakes special edition 'Cupcake' stamps with the buttons, stickles, wire & promarkers.




I used Sarah's Circle Steampunk Cogs Page Mat from  Sarah's Silhouette Store to create this card and embellished it with lots of different buttons. I used the "Curio" stamp from the Curio set for Personal Impressions.






Prizes

 First place - £10 voucher for Sarah's shop
 Second place - a blog badge ( email Sarah)
 Third place - a blog badge ( email Sarah)

This months special prize for one lucky winner drawn from entries using any of Sarah's products is.....
Goodluck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment