Sunday 21 September 2014

Happy Cake Day!

Hello, it's Carol here today and Happy Sunday to all of you.

Today I am going to share a card that I made for my card box.  It's always handy to have a pile of cards for those birthdays that creep up on you when your mojo is on holiday.

I used a brand new set of stamps that Sarah will be releasing in her lovely Online Shop soon, and Block Alpha and Outline Alpha Stamps to create the card. The background paper is from a previous AFOMFT kit.

I stamped instagram frames onto white card, then stamped the images inside. I coloured with Promarkers and with the fab wee White Photo Corners that Sarah has in her shop I co-ordinated them to match the colours of my images with the same colours of Promarkers. 

I stamped out "Happy Cake Day" in black ink and used the Block Alpha Stamps in different colours to match.

I added some bakers twine and a cute cupcake charm to finish off the card.




Ingredients

Thanks for popping by, remember there is still time to join in our Buttons Challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment