Saturday 25 October 2014

Garden Fairy

Hello everyone! It's Ria here today.

I'm sharing a fun card using the Special Edition Stamps -Garden Fairy by the  uber talented Clare Brown. I was able to use most of the elements in the set and glad to see how it works well to create a happy and bright card.

For the main image, I stamped the cute fairy in white cardstock and colored it with promarker. After coloring, I added a Wink of Stella Clear glitter pen to give some shine without overdoing it.

Noticed the bright papers? I got them from the Tropical Favourites kit, love the cheerful colors of the kit :)

I stamped the banners in different inks and fussy cut them. I added them on top of the card panel for some additional dimension and texture too, don't you love the different patterns of these banners?

I think the stamp set will be great also for a fairy theme birthday invitation, an accent for a tag or as the stamp of choice for girl's scrapbook page.

So here it is, a look at the full card


And the details



That's it for today and we'll catch up again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing you use my stamps has made my day Ria. Love the bright colours and specially liked what you did with the banners x

    ReplyDelete