Friday 3 October 2014

Project Life week 28

I had some free time this week to do a bit of catching up on my PL pages. I have the whole of the summer to do before I get too far behind

Here's week 28 all finished and for this page I've taken a whole sheet of 12 x 12 and cut it into 4 x 6 cards. The only card not cut from a sheet is the title card taken from one of the last kits from the start of the summer. I've mixed things up a bit with offcuts and a few stamps plus one or two journaling cards from previous kits. I've tried to keep to certain colours as one of my "things" is for a page to be fairly uniform and not to messy.


Something totally new for me is to have a go at sewing on a journaling card and this template makes it super easy.



Hopefully this weekend I'll have some time to catch up a bit more.

Have a good one

Jaine

1 comment: