Thursday 25 December 2014

Documented December - THE BIG DAY!



Hi Everyone

I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a MASSIVE Happy Christmas from everyone at Hurley HQ!

I'd also like to thank my fabulous team for their inspiration throughout December - they've come up with so many fantastic projects, it's amazing!

If you're chilling out after your dinner while you read this then why not have a flick through our latest issue of the Lookbook, once again my lovely girls excelled themselves and there are some cracking projects for you to have a flick through.

I'll back in a couple of days with my round up of the year and a little something for you if you've been following along with the calendar posts - in the meantime, I'll leave you to your Turkey and Christmas Pud - my lovely team will be posting throughout the day with their messages and projects if you're having a crafty Christmas!

Thank you for dropping by today!
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment