Thursday 25 December 2014

Documented December - Day Twenty Five - The Big Day - Clare

The big day has finally arrived so I'd like to say a mahoosive

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

 It's hard to believe this is my 4th Christmas on the design team, where has the time gone? 

It's without a doubt I have had the most wonderful year and I'd like to thank you all for your support, you totally rock!

Of course it doesn't stop there, wait until you hear what we have planned for 2015, it's going to be epic!

Here's Day 25 of my Documented December. I sneakily took this picture while both boys were downstairs engrossed in a Christmas film ha ha.



Here's a card from me to you.....using my ice skater girl stamp set


The design team are posting their Christmas wishes throughout the day so be sure to check them out.

Have a great day where ever you are!

Clare xx

1 comment: