Tuesday 28 April 2015

A whale of a time!

Hi All,

Nicole here today to share a fun quick make that is great for using up those little bits of left over scraps you may have trouble parting with. I used the super cute whale cut file from the Silhouette store from Sarah Hurley and cut it from gold card. I thought this was a nice contrast with the mint green card.
 I cut a tag from some left over grey card to start with. I stamped on the tag with the crackle background stamp from Sarah Hurley, using Grey ink.
 I then took the Sarah Hurley paper scraps and punched the top of them to look like note papers and adhered them together. I added the whale onto these with foam tape. I added a little wiggly eye to the whale for some extra fun.
 I stamped the Thank You from the Sentiments set from Sarah Hurley, and added some little yellow dots for some embellishments.
It was a fun project to work on and used up a few scraps otherwise destined for the bin. I hope you get inspired to use up some scraps and save them from the junk drawer or the recycling bin!!

3 comments:

  1. So cute Nicole, the googly eye just brings it to life x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag looks fab, Nicole - love your gold whale and the colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Nicole, great idea xx

    ReplyDelete