Wednesday 15 April 2015

Silhouette cutting fun...

Hi All,

It is Nicole here today to share a card with you all. I had great fun working on this one. I used the Heart Confetti background design from Sarah Hurley for the background, cut from some deep red card. I also cut the steampunk layered butterflies, from red and grey card.
I then adhered this red background to a kraft card base and covered it with a Wink of Stella pen all over for a hint of shimmer.
 I then cut out some font saying congratulations and added it to a regular die cut panel and added one of the little hearts from the background as the dot for the 'i'
 I layered the red butterfly on top of the grey and added this onto the card with some red pearls down the centre of it.

 I love how simple yet elegant this card turned out. The background is so fun and gives so much of a pop to the card...

Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. That looks really effective, Nicole - that background is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks really effective, Nicole - that background is lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Off to play with my cameo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Nicole, I'm still dithering wondering which cutting machine to buy and you may have just swung it for me. Gorgeous make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Nicole, I am amazed at how well this machine cuts. The detail in the butterfly is amazing x

    ReplyDelete